积分
注册时间
2008-11-27
最后登录
2022-5-15
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2012-12-7 20:56:46 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
本帖最后由 猪姆哥 于 2012-12-7 21:11 编辑

Wh-wh-wh-what did she say? Mmm whatcha say? Mmm that you only meant well? Well of course you did Mmm whatcha say? (Jason Derulo) Mmm that it's all for the best? Of course it is
I was so wrong for so long Only tryin' to please myself Girl, I was caught up in her lust When I don't really want no one else
So, no, I know I should've treated you better But me and you were meant to last forever So let me in (Let me in) Give me another chance (Another chance) To really be your man
'Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do But when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you So tell me girl
Mmm whatcha say? Mmm that you only meant well? Well of course you did Mmm whatcha say? (Whatcha say? Whatcha say?) Mmm that it's all for the best? Of course it is
Mmm whatcha say? Mmm that you only meant well? Well of course you did Mmm whatcha say? (Whatcha say? Whatcha say?) Wh-wh-wh-what did she say?
How could I live with myself Knowing that I let our love go? And ooh, what I'd do for one chance I just gotta let you know
I know what I did wasn't clever But me and you were meant to be together So let me in (Let me in) Give me another chance (Another chance) To really be your man
'Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do But when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you So tell me girl
Mmm whatcha say? Mmm that you only meant well? Well of course you did Mmm whatcha say? (Whatcha say? Whatcha say?) Mmm that it's all for the best? Of course it is
Mmm whatcha say? Mmm that you only meant well? Well of course you did Mmm whatcha say? (Whatcha say? Whatcha say?) Wh-wh-wh-what did she say?
Girl, tell me whatcha said I don't want you to leave me Though you caught me cheatin' Tell me, tell me whatcha said I really need you in my life 'Cause things ain't right, girl
Tell me, tell me whatcha said I don't want you to leave me Though you caught me cheatin' Tell me, tell me whatcha said I really need you in my life 'Cause things ain't right
Cause when the roof caved in and the truth came out I just didn't know what to do (I just didn't know what to do) But when I become a star we'll be living so large I'll do anything for you So baby watcha say?
Mmm whatcha say? Mmm that you only meant well? Well of course you did (Well of course I did, baby) Mmm whatcha say? (Whatcha say? Whatcha say?) Mmm that it's all for the best? Of course it is (Well, of course it is)
Mmm whatcha say? Mmm that you only meant well? (Whatcha say?) Well of course you did Mmm whatcha say? (Whatcha say? Whatcha say?) Wh-wh-wh-what did she say?

Read more: JASON DERULO - WHATCHA SAY LYRICS

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2008-11-27
最后登录
2022-5-15