激情
积分
注册时间
2010-3-30
最后登录
2024-1-9
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-10-2 22:11:32 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览

There's no coming back (back) No There's no coming back (back) No There's no coming back (back) No There's no coming back (back) No My love, my trust I gave you everything My heart, my soul And every part of me But still, you left And chose to be with him Now you wanna come back in my life Tell my why should I Believe a word you said All the tears you cry Are falling much too late There's no reason why I go through that again So go turn around Turn around cuz There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) You're no longer mine There's no coming back this time Oooo oh oh Oooo oh oh Oooo oh oh There's no coming back this time My dreams, my fears My insanity My pride, my tears You took it all from me Girl you save All your apologies Cuz you're not coming back this time Tell me why should I Believe a word you said All the tears you cry Are falling much too late There's no reason why I go through that again So go turn around Turn around There's no coing back (back) There's no coing back (back) There's no coing back (back) There's no coing back (back) There's no coing back (back) There's no coing back (back) You're no longer mine There's no coming back this time You thought the grass would be greener Then what you left behind baby Now you think that you can just come back Girl you must be thinking I'm crazy Tell your friends that they can stop calling Cuz I had enough of it baby If you think that you can just come back Girl you must be thinking I'm crazy There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) There's no coming back (back) Baby You're no longer mine There's no coming back this time Oooo oh oh (0, no) Oooo oh oh (0, no) Oooo oh oh There's no coming back this time Stevie Hoang - No Coming Back

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註@冊

联系微信QQ:5087708 Email:5087708@qq.com
本站所有资源均来自网友上传分享,仅供试听,若有侵犯到您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会及时删除。