注册时间
2007-1-7
最后登录
2018-12-19
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2011-1-17 11:01:09 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
好久好久好久没来了,这学期的破课太多了,现在还有两门没考呢·····
熬夜都快熬死了,烦人啊~~~

不说废话了,曾经录过一个原版的那个everywhere现在听来好多地方不好,不过这次不是重录,是换了一个版本……不过这个版本的Melodia翻的特别特别好听,我都放在MP3里膜拜了……

麦不是很好,杂音有点多……后期是后街男孩同学给做的,特此感谢咯~~~~
Everywhere 歌手:Michelle Branch       Turn it inside outSo I can seeThe part of youThat's drifting over meAnd when I wakeYou're never thereBut when I sleepYou're everywhereYou're everywhereJust tell meHow I got this farJust tell meWhy you're hereAnd who you are'Cause every time I lookYou're never thereAnd every time I sleepYou're always thereCHORUS:'Cause you'reEverywhere to meAnd whenI close my eyesIt's you I seeYou're everything I knowThat makes me believeI'm not aloneWhoa whoaI'm not aloneI recognise the wayYou make me feelIt's hard to think thatYou might not be realI sense it nowThe water's getting deepI try to wash the painAway from meAway from me'Cause you'reEverywhere to meAnd whenI close my eyesIt's you I seeYou're everything I knowThat makes me believeI'm not aloneWhoa whoaI'm not aloneI am not aloneWhoa, oh, ooh, ohAnd whenI touch your handIt's then I understandThe beauty that's withinIt's now that we beginYou always light my wayI hope there neverComes a dayNo matter where I goI always feel you so'Cause you'reEverywhere to meAnd whenI close my eyesIt's you I seeYou're everything I knowThat makes me believeI'm not alone'Cause you'reEverywhere to meAnd whenI catch my breathIt's you I breatheYou're everything I knowThat makes me believeI'm not aloneWhoa whoaOh, you're inEveryone I seeSo tell meDo you see me?
附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊
严重求后期,后期哦!!!各种求!!!!~~~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註@冊

联系微信QQ:5087708 Email:5087708@qq.com
本站所有资源均来自网友上传分享,仅供试听,若有侵犯到您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会及时删除。