激情
积分
注册时间
2005-9-17
最后登录
2014-10-13
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2007-8-14 21:31:27 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
The time which completes these things is a machine son in small Jie, suddenly feel that the day admires well..

Rain has been rain..The body hasn't been generous..It suddenly is just think..If..This cool afternoon..The body is under a certain window of ocean the other shore..The day should be how pleasing..Ha ha..

Also probably..True of just want to feel bottom England the weather of the heavy mist sort..Moist sea breeze..The weather which lets the person always feel insularity is alwaysso mysterious..

Also probably..True of just want to feel bottom England the metre of pure and unadulterated English..Light accent..The language which lets the person always feel insularity is alwaysso miraculous..

After all..Learned so English for several years..Still think that the body face under the feeling of its Jing that of life..Did the hard labor which also calculates for 10 years waste..You say..BE?!

30Ten thousand..What about absolute being..Drop 300,000 come down to batter to death me like..Ha ha..

The heart has been be like the weather in Xian..Want Yao heat to arrive dead..Want Yao..Stuffy arrive dizzy..Want Yao..Water much arrives to be drown..Anyway have no good time..Anyway have no good over of time..

Always the passage in time of regrets..Has been canning meet but can'ting beg in the regrets comity..This of the name thought for a long time..I once spoke with them as well..Call it<record my 2007 it is hot..Think of my 416 its feelings..>!

Stay first a last night deep hour careless disorderly crow..

Rain is so heavy..Lifetime put forward the request which picks me up for the first time..From tight memory seem to could not seek to ask for help from whose since the childhood..Always independent but Gu Ao of I should be rather walk to arrive in no way background..Probably want to run into the powder body ground bone..Can't actively open mouth to plea for help, either..

My the first-time gave a kind of insect teacher the younger brother..I really don't know how to describe me with her delicate variety..

I like her..Should..Up to at the moment..I that is to like her..

When the figure which sees her and the Zhao sun appear..Don't know how to describe that palpitate of a moment..

The probably true meeting writes 1 hot recollection concerning 2007..So should mention that the most meetings were 416 things of the pasts..

Thank you, my dear sisters..(Salsa..Small Xia..Liu2 Xia2's elder sister..Chen2 Jie2's beauty..Zhao sun of go forward..Assiduous Su work properly..)

This summer..Your church mine..Really already too many..

The time which completes these things is a machine son in small Jie, suddenly feel that the day admires well..

Rain has been rain..The body hasn't been generous..It suddenly is just think..If..This cool afternoon..The body is under a certain window of ocean the other shore..The day should be how pleasing..Ha ha..

Also probably..True of just want to feel bottom England the weather of the heavy mist sort..Moist sea breeze..The weather which lets the person always feel insularity is alwaysso mysterious..

Also probably..True of just want to feel bottom England the metre of pure and unadulterated English..Light accent..The language which lets the person always feel insularity is alwaysso miraculous..

After all..Learned so English for several years..Still think that the body face under the feeling of its Jing that of life..Did the hard labor which also calculates for 10 years waste..You say..BE?!

30Ten thousand..What about absolute being..Drop 300,000 come down to batter to death me like..Ha ha..

The heart has been be like the weather in Xian..Want Yao heat to arrive dead..Want Yao..Stuffy arrive dizzy..Want Yao..Water much arrives to be drown..Anyway have no good time..Anyway have no good over of time..

Always the passage in time of regrets..Has been canning meet but can'ting beg in the regrets comity..This of the name thought for a long time..I once spoke with them as well..Call it<record my 2007 it is hot..Think of my 416 its feelings..>!

Rain is so heavy..Lifetime put forward the request which picks me up for the first time..From tight memory seem to could not seek to ask for help from whose since the childhood..Always independent but Gu Ao of I should be rather walk to arrive in no way background..Probably want to run into the powder body ground bone..Can't actively open mouth to plea for help, either..

My the first-time gave a kind of insect teacher the younger brother..I really don't know how to describe me with her delicate variety..

When the figure which sees her and the Zhao sun appear..Don't know how to describe that palpitate of a moment..

The probably true meeting writes 1 hot recollection concerning 2007..So should mention that the most meetings were 416 things of the pasts..

Thank you, my dear sisters..(Salsa..Small Xia..Liu2 Xia2's elder sister..Chen2 Jie2's beauty..Zhao sun of go forward..Assiduous Su work properly..)

Wish..Everyone..All good..Go to..Forever..

The thunder of last night rings so much..The lightning flash stabs a show of eye..The rain water is heartless but flowing rapidly flow to drip..

The thunder of last night rings so much..The lightning flash stabs a show of eye..The rain water is heartless but flowing rapidly flow to drip..

I surrounded with small Xia..Hasing been catch cold didn't be good of I made to worry..Plus again..The hair that this just made..If was drenched to run back..I can probably die..Quick 12:00..Point the needle run quickly still in the joys..The news leaping a kind of insect a younger sister N hair to come before hour in cellular phone that open just..That a moment..Wants to request to save..Probably..This present life..Go to this..Should be..Go to that a moment..I have never pleaed for help from anyone..

From tight of I..Plus has to independently consider and the work habit for operate..Let near aged forty already of my having never once felt be rescue by the person of happy taste..

The work acquisition for several years lets me know of understand..Plea for help rather is plea for help in F at the person..But..Don't know why..That a moment..I pleaed for help from a kind of insect younger sister..She didn't answer me..But I believe firmly..She would be certain to appear in my in front..She will proceed without hesitation of to save us..

I thought it's wrong..Our frailty is like the comity of thin paper..Showed me in that a moment it of fortitude and resilience..I believe firmly..Although..Thin like paper..Thin like water..But your meeting..I believe firmly..

For a long time..Don't let oneself believe feeling..Any feeling..Regardless come from who..So..The inhospitality is an owner to me the first intuition..

For a long time..Don't let oneself deliver words more..Any matter..Regardless come from why..So..Cool is owner to my first impression..

For a long time..Has been being consider..Exactly gave me what..Probably..She lets me find back for a long time for a long time..The thing thought of very much to think of very much..Really BE..Think of very much to think of very much..

2007..In me..It is one terrible numeral..It changed a lot of my viewpoints..Certainly..It is also this year..A lot of of my habits drive also as rain a wash but lead..The living meaning makes me continuously to look for the way that I want..

Xian is terrible of hot according to schedule but go to it..I still proceed without hesitation of stayed down..

The small guy which probably is because of our this always ready to smile love to make stayed down..Does the lord regard with affection us very much..Always midnight the cent thunder-storm hand over to add..But the sun the grandfather always meets with everyone..Should be according to schedule meet with everyone..

Lately divided dormitory..Everyone successively moved..Should I be the witness of whole processeses..Because of..I am a new dormitory of the first go in to live..

Chose an up spread of the inside of a corner..Side ten Duos wear an own scattered house be..The side examines the small guy of surroundings..These be the crew member which wants to spend endless holidays with me..The characteristics is clear and distinct..The appearance be clear..All let me touch to run into fresh..

Again turn head to see hour..Have already become things of the past..But..Can still start to hang up my infinite recollection..

Be regarded as and the Zhao sun amount of company be good of..Moved together 416..So..To her..Should not calculate very unfamiliar..

So..The first unfamiliar face should be a small Xia and Su to work properly..

Su work properly(used an olives color..Because Su sang like olive branch..The tallest unusual honor always obtained after resolve to succeed to the person..That puts on the olive branch light aroma..)Give I of the first impression be that that kind of is very simple very simple the side be huge..

But..Surprised BE..I didn't guess her age..Certainly..My also having never thought her will have a baby..Ha ha..Smile peep out of the tooth really lets me associate to come from an act towards people of simple village simple..

These lower classman's the lower classwomanses who has been listenning to everyone talking about a new school engrave very much..Tell the truth..Too greatly do not feel..Although little Wei's classmate in the dormitory is that is typical of example..Can have never thought..Really have never thought..Incredibly have to so engrave..

She is to have heart to test something to grind..Certainly..I also believe her real strenght..Certainly..She also has been being make great effort for the sake of oneself's this dream..

Small Xia(used purple color..Because she always lets me feel lilac grief..Light of..But let the person feel she..There is purple flavor..)BE favourite girl's son that I once saw..Ha ha..Tell the truth..The first eye..I feel that this little girl is affirmative pretty difficult to fix..Ha ha..The words which use us there say should be pretty " hang" of that kind of..So..The good long time all doesn't want to strike up a conversation with her..Don't want let oneself smile to transform of make contact with with person..

Time is long..The discover this little girl is in fact pretty lovely..Just..Knit the brows is her marking..Does the sometimes really think that buying a large iron to chase her forehead Yu is even..If can my plan carry out..I promise..Is she absolutely more beautiful..Absolutely belong to a big beauty..

Zhao sun(let me thought of blue..Probably..This color is to describe her best color and luster..Always give the person the energetic guy..The but again doesn't belong to green grass light green..Break ground and the young vitality of ..Mature of..Cool of..Write an own literary piece with the own green table..)BE my next spread..At last know to her..She is my classmate to give up friend..I once did " classmate" for a semester with her as well..Understand Yao..Calculate not up..Absolute calculate not up..Until really and together lived..Just discover..I too not understand her..Ha ha..

She is that looks so-so and light guy..Can inside inside..But the energy of inexhaustibility..Everyday is a dormitory the first guy which goes out a study..Everyday is most a dormitory work and rest a guy of regulation..Certainly..Sometimes her be letting the person a little bit knit the brows unconventional..

She is a teacher whom mountain west comes in county city..Although originally of live the nothing important great feeling Wu..But I think..Must give for the life of teacher she be a lot of worthy of proud of experience..

The younger sister of a kind of insect(I want delineate with the gorgeous powder color..Soft and tender..The age of piggy..But give person smaller of..That kind of let the person saw and then thought of a kid of bearing..Like use the not old heart that the cartoon embellish everywhere..Showed person not from have to thought of present small young..Always like to brightly beat eye sheen..)It is the host of this dormitory..Happy of her nature need not be like us these a wretchedness the insect similar" flee from home"..Do I if have a DV to along with take..Certainly want to record 1 to share with her bottom..Conduct and actions coerces her to ask the reason that I greatly eat..Ha ha ha ha..

Say that come is also strange..She is incredibly Su's beautiful university classmate..This world..Very small..Drive method..Su's ising beautiful is me and the original dormitory up spreads little girl..Ha ha..They is while postponing greatly up the university of classmate..

A kind of insect younger sister give my first impression is to have never see does its person see it go..A certain afternoon..Just hurtled to discover that dormitory's looking like be tidy up by the person into the dormitory the orderliness had another..Inception..My still thinking is a Xia be the female dry..Just wanted greatly four cry up some kind of, provide for encouragement..See her that embarrassed kind as a result..The fool all knows to isn't her..Listen to her speaking a kind of insect younger sister's behavior..Fill..Very and not and habitually admire..

Tidy up and then tidy up..Incredibly still hid more than a weeks and appear in public..Depressed..

Do I see her time dormitory me 1..A " you good" still lets everybody to feel to not and habitually admire..

The sauce be purple..I became often live of the dormitory population with a kind of insect younger sister..But..I more and more discover..I like this little girl..Ha ha..Accurate say..Admire the good temper of this little girl very much..Really admire to arrive don't go..

Liu2 Xia2's elder sister(should describe with the lake blue..The skin give the person's impression is to be like a lake blue similar bright..If have no meat..Quasi- can be a mirror to shine on..Ha ha..)BE this summer vacation my big detection..The skin is very good..And..Know a self-respect wench very much..

The time which just saw her is the day which does an accommodation procedure..The day is very hot..Wear 100 the big head remitted an inside to spread very much doll T Xu..The words which use friend in her Xian say..Look like a T Xu of can not tell the personal status..I pour to feel let me feel be like a neighbouring girl..Quite good..

Lately- strike up a conversation time..Just know that she and I are a classmates..And..Incredibly is 24 classes..Ha ha..Always the many people envies very much of the class admire..Certainly..BE the tall English teacher whom the sea returns one parties because of the pronunciation pure and unadulterated..A lot of persons say that he is handsome..I pour to feel..O.K...

The world is small to arrive..Incredibly she is me now the university classmate of the classmate..Collapse..This world..

So two people suddenly let me make a firm decision..Haven't and literally done one any matter since today..Not and literally say one any words..Because of..This world so small..Who know which day I because of why matter..Because why the words turn over small sewerage Le..Afraid afraid..

Jie(hide the bond maid of blue in my impression..Though southern woman..But let the person be able to very easily associate to a beautiful and small Ya of foreign country style..Very interesting..)BE in dormitory move to come most late of little girl..Drive method..Use now of be one of her calculator..Incredibly..It is sing..Our story..Dizzy..A song hasing been making me very dizzy..Want to cry..Think a week ocean..

This is every a few hours hereafter restart of record..Will pass by right away..Talk to not and up reluctant to part with or not..Just feel..Day so..Since feel meaningfully..But can't also let her stop footstep..

The night is deep..The inside of several years of university campus..Look like this is that the first time is so unbridled..Ha ha..Day is BE not should be so?!

Evening..Or I..Gave to believe in to go to news..Because of..I think..I should be to cherish hers..Should be..

Probably..It is to don't become accustomed to a network..Suddenly vacant of looking at a blank screen..Don't know to want to do what..

Once go fetch a P of the picture did a few topic modes in the cellular phone..Day also this..The most interesting?!

The man of the little girls came to Xian..Incredibly an of date..Pour..I am this big age youth..What year He2 Yue4 is a?!

Looked like the host who should say a computer..Jie..She is the last to move into the dormitory comer..On the whole little Jing girl..Very a female kid of interesting..

The time always needed to wait until only each other does she just like to speak up..The time also always needed to wait until to remain each other..Just discover..She imagines the medium with me..It is different..Ha ha..

She is a follower of a religion..Halfway the protestant of house..However..I look like to early have this kind of felling..Don't know why..Probably is because of her Bo sketch in the neck..

She always likes to quietly looking at me..Listen to me talk..The words finish..The head quarter is to the small suggestion of some encouragements..Probably also positive so..Let me feel she and she of the outward appearance is unlike..

Don't know why we will have same viewpoint..Must be nasty to keep a hair lane..Really don't know..However..Result BE..We very tacit understanding of..Bore with together for a night..

Describe with my words..Be burn me to the Zi scream madly..Whole life..It if isn't for the sake of the matrimony..I decide..Don't humiliate my hair again..I promise..

She is a southern girl..Was regarded as typical model on the accent..Personality Yao..How did pour feel..Also probably is several years because of she of northern life..Also probably is because of her northern and male friend..Don't know..

The description should come to an end for the time being..Ha ha..

Now in the ear BE<I want to understand you more>..The Xia is very female Chi the fan's a song..

Suddenly feel..This old words are to say of right..Isn't families don't enter a family to admire..Even the P3s in the PC are all so alike..Ha ha..

Don't know can use what kind of words to describe my 2007 it is hot..Just let me feel that the emotional stirrings is very deep..

Tonight..Often live population to down to 3..A head of went home to look after a kid to go..2 go to and their mans dated..The remaining head of goes to the machine in night..

Those 2 are in my Mao Pa of pounded to shout in the voice..The head of leave..Secretly listen to song..The inside of the skull with several million times of the speed revolve..Speed should unlike this PC is slow how much..

So in a short while..I exterminated 2..NND..Damn him..Make my summer to Xian afraid to fear dead..Cannibalism..

I have been aming just think..This guy exactly satisfies in the living creature chain who?!The object since satisfied why doesn't let it become extinct?!More letting me can't what to comprehend BE..Why want to describe a woman with them?!The woman is so damned?!

The Cantonese version of the NOTHING GOONA STOP US..Ha ha..This little girl's return is really severe..What songs can can accept to admire..Caught up me quickly..Ha ha..

Don't know that what oneself writes in the beard..It be the machine which suddenly feels that oneself was like to open valve..BE too long have never drained..

Tell the truth..Don't see this very small home onlying have several..Aren't this several stories of a few..

Su SANG is to prepare to test to grind battalion in of small one member..Certainly..Say to a kind of insect, the younger sister is also 1 to admire..Be just Su SANG that strength the head be really to let the person admire admire..

The age that the kid all has already should go to school..She returns and can be so hard working..So assiduous..Really isn't an owner to all can make..

She has firm foundation..Abundant teaching experience..Calculate enough amount of vocabulary..Professional lesson I think and should be all right..

Zhao sun..That is absolutely an absolute being..Absolutely not grandiloquent..Absolute being..

I start everyday of time..She shoulded be basic to early go out for a few hours..The noon feels be always abridge..She say that went to bed an evening and feel at noon..

In the evening at I climb to go to bed of time she drive always I the huge weight squeeze bed Leng the Zhi of ah the voice bother..Can always hear after 1 turn over body..Deeply sleep again..

Looking at to make the person feel a little bit distressed..Don't know why..Also probably is that do I much think by myself..

Several times seek job the pressure which brings her not small..Always after a zeal of time..The flame extermination that cold water of a basin will just set alight..

What she can make BE..Flaming strong smoke..She never shares with everyone..Always..Quiet..A person..Slowly body flavor..

The person of hometown of Peking should be the person who pretty lets her concern about..Because at she didn't to I calm start to speak about this person of hometown of time once asked me more than oncely news concerning Peking and the circumstance of Peking..

I can make..Just be like encouragement oneself so of encourage her..Active..The sometimes is in fact really difficult..

The Xia is female..It is to let me make most an of heart..Don't know how to say her..Should be thousand years a meet of day..Let me suddenly feel..With she it had a misunderstanding..

Probably..Be just I by myself blind think just..However..I pour a true hope to be just I by myself blind think..

This little girl is a guy with very heavy heart..It regardless is a business..Study..Living..Or man..BE all the categories that she compare..

ALL THESE FIELDS, SHE WANTS TO COMPARE WITH EVERYBODY..Tell the truth..I don't like..

Everybody is an individual of independence..Don't need to care too much with the comparison of the other individualses..Want not..Oneself can not be also dead tired?!

What about why on earth difficult oneself?!

In fact and most letting what me think impassability is in fact and mosther that small term elder brother..What person Yao..Basically unworthy..BE really unworthy..

Also probably is really that she says by herself..She hasn't realized the happiness for let go of exactly and where..

Also is an individual difference probably and really..I think..I all of whole lifes is can't force to that kind of dead end by myself..

After all..The person always needs to live of be like oneself..Also at least..In the end..Walk of also want to have some dignity..

In fact..All of persons are so..The grape coulded not eat..Sour forever..Person also always so..Can not get..Also is good forever..

Want to come..Don't difficult way I and some persons be also experience like this circumstances?!Make peace others?!

Tell the truth..The person always loves to put oneself an oneself all don't know the height that can arrive..Also always love to fantasize..The other people can't conquer..Oneself..Be also.."I"..Each I..Can must conquer..

But..BE thus simple again?!

The back that this conquer..Exactly want to pay how much..Who know again?!However..Have again who to will cherish?!

Probably the empress of several years..The pay will change to be own Tuo Qi of object..Also probably..This calls growth?!

If..True one fine day..You can see get..I can do to advise 1 for the friend..All of us are persons..Isn't an absolute being..

Who all have no so big energy to change another protest with gifted individual..Since..The mind of protest has been thus deeply rooted..Again why on earth difficult oneself..Make it lively for him?!

Must hit the powder body ground bone to oneself, be the whole body covered with wounds just is willing to turn head?!

Probably..Now gave up a three day big tree..Heart..Unavoidably will be dull pain..

However..Subsequently distant journey..That becomes a slice, thick bush is not make the person enjoy more to please the eye?!

The host of your rib..It isn't him..Because of..He didn't°yet article you of flavor..Understand my meaning?!

I..Really..Sincere of..In hopes of you of happiness..I believe firmly..Your ability..

Liu of the MISS..Probably..We belong to for an ages..After all we once were subjected to of the wound have been enough many..Ha ha..

The pain which harms behind tells you me..Slice to record..Must..Want..Remember forever..Reality..

Follow you..I saw more..The man like..Probably call up..Is the woman, who appreciate, to how do..

Delicate..BE me to you most the description of image..Also probably..You have never thought oneself so..Also probably..You of the mans have never once cried up you so as well..

But..I think..These two words..It is much to the point..At least..I like this to belong to chemisette delicate..

It really is a hope..We can have that predestination..Common under the hot and dry the sky of Xian again total the degree be a summer..I expect..

Die a kind of insect younger sister..Arrived you..The little girl thering is heart having lung but never easily draining..I am really to take you of good temper..You where exactly practice of this whole body good skill?!

Calculate not up the age should also act in pettish..But make me unbridled and infinite..Because of..You and I together..Ha ha ha..

Salsa..I want to ask 1 time again..When we really broke up..Will you miss me?!

Would really such as you say..Because the freshman live of approach..The old friend returns to return..Heavy homework roll up..The devotion future day letting us completely proceed without hesitation?!

I..Meeting..Think..You..I..Meeting..Think..You..I am certain..At least..I will think of our416..

To you..I mean to say..The day certainly raises frequently..I believe firmly..Paid..Would be certain to have repay..Diligent..

Really want to see take notification..Hurtle me..A kind of insect younger sister silly smiled..Ha ha..Certainly..I promise..I will must also make great effort..

At the moment of I..Really don't know oneself at the don't care as a result..But I tell me mama..Tell my friends..Also tell myself..I now..Want the career of this effort..I without regrets..

Jie..Are you a small clever ghost..Just..Probably haven't found out to repent of lend just..

Time will be very quick..Pass..At you point to sew..Pass..The ten million holds tight it..

The day thoroughly cherished here..Don't be like me..Now regrets..Already completely tasteless..

Really..Thoroughly cherish..They..

Do I wait for you with his good news..Because of..I see..You should calculate..Care him..

400Many every day and night after night provides you enjoy yourself/yourselves..Hold tight..

My 2007 it is hot..Should..At this time..At last recorded furriery..Think of..

Small and soft don't to 50 taste this to day and night order intravenous drop drop..Too many..

Dear of..Should..After once seeing this grow long minor point of conduct..Will have a new viewpoint to me..

After all..In the life of I..BE never let you so easily get to so much cry up..Ha ha..

Certainly..In the life of I..Should can't let, either do you easily touch me the grief of this gray..

In a hurry pen hereat..Day this is from the loneliness in graduate..Let us learn an understanding..Learn don't cry..Wait until our academic association fly..Day true of so from the loneliness in graduate..

For the sake of the dream..Also for the sake of you of you, I, he..Everyone is good friends with to take good care of so..Everyone..Must..Want..Take good care..

~END~

[ 本帖最后由 RickyCarter 于 2007-8-16 08:01 编辑 ]
已有 1 人评分金币 收起 理由
RickyCarter + 4 For hard working hah~

总评分: 金币 + 4   查看全部评分

桃源狐仙

阳光使者

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2006-4-20
最后登录
2018-2-2
发表于 2007-8-16 08:00:36 |只看该作者
OH,my……is it popular now to make an English diary?

使用道具 举报

静影沉壁 该用户已被删除
发表于 2007-8-16 10:24:59 |只看该作者
my god!It's too dificult for me to finish it~~

使用道具 举报

桃源狐仙

阳光使者

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情