积分
注册时间
2011-12-17
最后登录
2015-4-16
跳转到指定楼层
发表于 2015-3-12 17:53:06 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
歌词
歌名:Set Fire To The Rain演唱:AdeleI let it fall, my heartAnd as it fell, you rose to claim itIt was dark and I was overUntil you kissed my lips and you saved meMy hands, they were strong,but my knees were far too weakTo stand in your arms without falling to your feetBut there's a side to you that I never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say,they were never true, never trueAnd the games you'd play, you would always win, always winBut I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched you faceWell, it burned while I criedCause I heard it screaming out your name,your nameWhen laying with you I could stay thereClose my eyes, feel you here foreverYou and me together, nothing gets better'Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knewAll the things you'd say,they were never true, never trueAnd the games you play you would always win, always winBut I set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceWell, it burned while I criedCause I heard it screaming out your name, your nameI set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWell I felt , something dieCause I knew the die was the last time the last timeSometimes I wake up by the doorthat heard you calling must be waiting for youEven that when we're already overI can't help myself from looking for youI set fire to the rainWatched it pour as I touched your faceWell, it burned while I criedCause I heard it screaming out your name , your nameI set fire to the rainAnd I threw us into the flamesWell I felt,something dieCause I knew the die was the last time,the last timeOhOh, noLet it burn, ohLet it burn oh....Let it burn

附件: 你需要登录才可以查看下载连接。没有帐号?註@冊

UID
帖子
主题
金币
激情
积分
注册时间
2009-5-7
最后登录
2024-6-3
发表于 2015-5-19 22:00:55 |只看该作者
也挺棒的,就是比原版的缺少了一点激情,不过要是学会这个吉他版谱子,现场边弹边唱肯定很牛逼!

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註@冊

联系微信QQ:5087708 Email:5087708@qq.com
本站所有资源均来自网友上传分享,仅供试听,若有侵犯到您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会及时删除。