仙来居伴奏网

标题: Love Game - Lady Gaga ( With Backing Vocal Instrumental )320kbs 免费下载 [打印本页]

作者: mixvoice    时间: 2011-3-2 12:43:00     标题: Love Game - Lady Gaga ( With Backing Vocal Instrumental )320kbs 免费下载

Let's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickI wanna kiss youBut if I do then I might miss you, babeIt's complicated and stupidGot my ass squeezed by sexy cupidGuess he wants to play, wants to playA love game, a love gameHold me and love meJust want touch you for a minuteMaybe three seconds is enoughFor my heart to quit itLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickDon't think too much just bust that kickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameI'm on a missionAnd it involves some heavy touching, yeahYou've indicated you're interestI'm educated in sex, yesNow I want it bad, want it badA love game, a love gameHold me and love meJust want touch you for a minuteMaybe three seconds is enoughFor my heart to quit itLet's have some fun, this beat is sickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickDon't think too much just bust that kickI wanna take a ride on your disco stickLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameI can see you staring there from across the blockWith a smile on your mouth and your hand on your (huh!)The story of us, it always starts the sameWith a boy and a girl and a (huh!) and a gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love gameLet's play a love gamePlay a love gameDo you want love?Or you want fame?Are you in the game?Dans, the love game
作者: crazyrubbit    时间: 2012-1-27 03:32:25

人真好,伴奏也好
作者: 伊如小贝贝    时间: 2012-2-5 23:20:53

作者: 远yy    时间: 2012-6-3 10:57:55

额额 。谢谢楼主啦。我要走啦
作者: 跨世纪天王    时间: 2014-1-4 13:09:12

很好的伴奏!还是免费的,谢谢楼主啊

欢迎光临 仙来居伴奏网 (http://www.xianlaiju.com/) Powered by Discuz! X2